Karen Lukanovich's firm Summit2Summit Coaching partners with female executives, entrepreneurs and athletes to empower them to overcome obstacles, focus on what really matters to achieve their goals and reach new summits.
Karen, a passionate competitive sports coach for many years, keeps her coachees motivated and focused on action and offers a structured approach to the coaching process while providing tools, assessments, and resources specially designed to empower the process, create awareness and enable participants to get "unstuck" and moving forward. To create a life in which they can thrive.
Karen brings 25+ years of valuable, curated experiences and strategies in service to her clients:
- Small business owner (manufacturing and distribution)
- Senior Sales & Marketing executive in STEM.
- A coach of high performance sport.
- Performance and leadership mindsets as an Olympian.
- A Director on the Board of the Laurentian Council for the Development of Excellence
in Sport (CDESL).
- Certifications in high-performance sports coaching (NCCP) and in Professional and Personal Coaching (PPCC), Concordia University an International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited program.
Proudly supported by
Your logo could go here!
If you'd like to get your brand in front of attendees following the categories this speaker is talking about (on this page, via email and during each talk) contact us.