Leading in a Crisis Virtual Summit Exclusive Offer of the Day: Free HR Analysis Report and Debrief
Okay, So - We are Open for Business. But, now what?
Well, it’s complicated.
The only thing we know for sure, is that normal life has stopped for more than a billion people around the world.
Opening the doors and turning on the lights, is not enough, in our new “no money to burn” economy and our “working at a safe distance only” work environments.
To overcome this pandemic, you and your team will have to be prepared for business unusual.
This talk’s aim is to put some structure around how to strategically evaluate your business, think about your tactics, pivot your strategy, and prepare for both the short- and long-term changes you and your business or department faces.
Join us as we process through:
• First things first – what is your top priority?
• How to ensure workforce health and safety.
• What it really means to be “A Lean, Mean, Fighting Machine?”
• The business and operational questions you and your team must answer.
• The art of the pivot.
• How to keep up with compliance and mitigate legal exposure.
• What the business survivors will be doing differently.
• How to prepare for the second wave, now.
While we may not have a crystal ball, we can predict with some level of certainty which path forward contains our best-educated-guess.
Join us as we walk through how to ensure your approach is well-considered and voted “most-likely-to-succeed.”