Maximize Positive Engagement and Thrive!
My executive coaching approach is strengths-based and informed by the latest research in positive psychology. I specialize in leader development, which includes emotional intelligence, strategic stakeholder engagement, business development and change leadership. Emotional intelligence supports effective leadership. Stakeholder engagement includes the engagement of employees, teams, funders, investors, boards, public officials and communities, among others and is required for successful business development and change leadership.
• 40 years experience in leadership development, business development and management - locally, nationally and internationally
• Executive Coach for 20 years
• M.A., International Administration/Intercultural Management, SIT
• Worked with over 3,500 leaders across sectors and industries
• Background in executive leadership in the business and nonprofit sectors
• Co-Author, #1 International Bestseller (in US, Canada, France)
Experts and Influencers: The Leadership Edition
• Created positive psychology based Relationship Building for Prosperity® Stakeholder Engagement Model and Tools
• Professional Certified Coach, Certified Mentor Coach, Board Certified Coach
• Senior Faculty member of the College of Executive Coaching for thirteen years
• Faculty of the Cal Lutheran University’s Center for Nonprofit Leadership, School for Professional Studies for thirteen years
• Raised over 12 million dollars for nonprofits
Patricia has worked with leaders from (partial listing):
Anthem, Antioch University, BLKBX Creative Group, Coca Cola, DreamWorks Animation, Fielding Graduate University, Foodbank, Mayo Clinic, PepsiCo, Reiter Affiliated Companies, Santa Barbara Foundation, The Salvation Army, Treebones Resort, US Air Force, US Army, US Navy, United Way, UC Santa Barbara, University of Chicago Booth School of Management, Ventura College Foundation, Ventura County Community Foundation, Verizon, VTI, and Wayfinder Family Services
Proudly supported by
Your logo could go here!
If you'd like to get your brand in front of attendees following the categories this speaker is talking about (on this page, via email and during each talk) contact us.